Forgot password?
As of today, this forum will no longer be accepting new posts.

There are now many forums and wikis where consumers can discuss different aspects of technology, including Internet Radio, and as such we feel the requirement for our own branded forum has ended. If you would like to continue discussing Reciva related products we would recommend you try the following page:

http://www.reciva-users.wikispot.org/

For stations maintenance, please send an email to addstation@reciva.com

We will endeavour to make a copy of these forums available for historical review and we thank you for your feedback over the past 5 years.

Advanced

Network Error (?)

Posted by irva 
Network Error (?)
April 12, 2010 03:27PM
Hello Group,

I have a Sangean WFR-20 WiFi Radio that I use everyday, and have NEVER had any problems with it.
Just yesterday (Sunday April 11th) at around 2:00PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time, it 'couldn't connect to the Reciva site.
The message that I get after it goes through it's "Finding Gateway" procedure is: "Reciva Gateway not responding".
Does this mean that the Reciva site (in England) was 'down' & having a technical problem??
Or, do I have some kind of connection problem on my end?
I use a D-Link 914+ Wireless Router, that has all the proper lights on, so I don't think that it has any problems.

Can anyone advise me on this problem???

Thanks!

Irv Ambler - New Fairfield, CT
Re: Network Error (?)
April 12, 2010 03:43PM
Yes, Reciva's servers were down, but they may be up again (I'm not near my radio to test). Suggest a reboot (remove radio from power for 10 seconds) and try again.

PS. More on this here https://forum.reciva.com/read.php?5,58628,58628#msg-58628

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Radios: Roberts WM-201, Avox Indio Petite (v1.0 and v1.1), Reciva Radio app. Also using Reciva Remote app on iPod Touch.
Routers: Apple Airport Express (802.11b/g), Airport Extreme (Dual Band 802.11a/n + 802.11b/g/n).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 03:44PM by zeewier.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.